Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Lot of Firsts

Happy First School Day to Ben and Ann... especially to Ann which is her first day in primary school today.
It is also my first time to drive them to school. The kids were telling me that I was going the wrong way... Hahaha... I was actually taking a longer route going to their school because I am still not comfortable with changing lanes. The "shorter way" going to school means that I need to change lanes 2 times going to the left, straight away, when I turn right at the main road. The traffic on the main road doesn't stop when my traffic light turning right turns green. I wouldn't want to risk our safety especially when I know I cannot do it. I have only been driving for 3 months, and atleast once a week..... :-)
Maybe I will take the "shorter route" soon... when I'm ready... :-)

2 comments:

jonsaint said...

Mark this calendar and celebrate it next year. Congrats!

cindy said...

Yes,thank you. I will. But I hope next year I can confidently change lane already... :-)