Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Driver's License Test

Sa wakas, nakapasa na rin ako sa restricted driver's license exam ko. It has been a long journey since I started to learn how to drive, not really long pero for me it was the most stressful part of my life.
I've started my lessons 5 January of this year till it ended today 15 April, kasi nakapasa na ako. My teacher is a very good one,very patient, ako lang talaga ang may problema. He has taught me all the right things that I should do. Kaso lang hindi ko magawa. Not only that my mind is so slow, my reactions and movements are so slow as well. Masyado kasi akong kinakabahan, lalo pang lumalala dahil sa high blood pressure ko. After every lesson, mangangapal ang batok ko, masakit talaga ang ulo ko.
I think passing the test, is even much harder than applying to go to New Zealand. But that's just me. Kung sino man ang nagbabalak na matuto magdrive, wag nyo akong gayahin, nerbyosa. Kung magawa ninyong maging relaxed, saludo ako sa inyo.
I am just so relieved today, nabunutan talaga ako ng tinik, malaking tinik.... :-)
To all my friends, thank you so much for your support, kahit madalas ko kayong kulitin sa mga kwentong driving ko. To my husband who has supported me financially in taking my driving lessons(hehehe:-). I am so glad you didn't insist that I get taught by you and for saying that even if I didn't pass my first take, it is still alright with you. To my teacher, P, thank you so so much. And to the Lord, thank you for being there every step of the way. I love you....

3 comments:

Romeo Arenzana said...

Congratz!

jonsaint said...

Congratulation!

It's been a long time.

zet said...

congrats sis!