Friday, April 17, 2009

Ann's Birthday

Happy Birthday Ann! That was already 5 years ago, since you were born...

My daughter is celebrating her birthday tomorrow, although her birthday is 16th of April. I'm preparing a simple dinner for our friends. I have already made my potato and apple salad today, iced black tea lemonade and the cake which I would just put the icing tomorrow. The main courses would be the most requested spaghetti in Filipino sweet style tomato sauce, roasted pork shoulder (a recipe of Jamie Oliver), homemade pizza (wherein the base is a naan recipe), and would just be baking some chicken chipees and fish fingers....

Hope everything turns out well, I am the sole cook again... :-) And while doing all these stuff I hope my children decide to watch movies instead of talking to me and asking me all sorts of questions. Because they always pick the perfect day :-) to chat to me all day, when you want them playing and watching movies. They've done this as well when I was preparing for Benedict's birthday... Hindi lang katawan ko ang sumakit pati ulo ko.hehehe.... But I'm happy they like talking to me a lot. Benedict even told me today, that I look really nice and cool when I'm cooking... And Ann says I'm a good "cooker" :-)

I'm glad I have spent this day with alot of hugs and kisses and I love you's from Ben and Ann....
Nakakatanggal ng pagod.....

Photos of the birthday coming soon....

6 comments:

jonsaint said...

Parang gusto ko matikman ang pinoy style spaghetti mo, sis.

cindy said...

Kuya,
Nakatikim ka na nun for sure. Spaghetti in tomato sauce lang sya na matamis. Saka lagi kong gamit Del Monte Sweet Style Spaghetti sauce. Hindi ako nag aadvertise ha? Pero with that brand from the Philippines, your spaghetti will never go wrong, especially kung mga Filipino din ang kakain... :-) Sya ganito na lang. Ipost ko ang recipe next time... :-)

jonsaint said...

Thanks. Pero iba pa rin kapag me special touch ng good cook. Aminin mo man o hindi, good cook talaga ang kapampangan. My wife is a kapampangan. She thinks she is not a good cook pero masarap naman magluto.

cindy said...

Alam mo yung Ratatouille na movie yung sinabi "Anyone can cook", I believe that. Basta when someone cooks and puts some love in it, siguradong masarap. Your wife must have put some love in her cooking...

jonsaint said...

I think you are just being humble. I think you are a good cook.

jonsaint said...

Thanks for giving me the craving to eat spaghetti. Heres the proof:

http://jonsaintrandom.blogspot.com/2009/04/filipino-sweet-style-spaghetti.html