Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ben Loves Mom


We've just been to Hahei Beach, Whitianga on the 28th of January, but still I can't forget what my son Benedict said to me... He was swimming at the beach with his Dad, I wen't at the upper side of the beach to cool off. He came up to me crying "Mom why aren't you at the beach with me?" And I replied "I'm sorry anak but its too hot there, may gusto ka ba?"and he said "Hungry ako mommy"So I grabbed some chips,went down the beach and look for a shady spot. As we were eating, we were both looking at the waves, suddenly he said "Mommy I love you". And I said"I love you too Ben". Such lovely words to come from a 5-year old boy, when you least expect them, I almost wanted to cry. As I think this is a good opportunity for me to tell him something that hopefully he won't forget until he grows up. I said "Ben, pagmalaki ka na, sana good boy ka pa rin ha? Atsaka love mo pa rin si Mom". And he replied with his mouth full of chips"Yes mom".

2 comments:

Kiwipinay said...

oh how sweet! well, let's see after 20years and show him this post! ahahhahaaa!!

welcome to blogging world, sis! ok yan! pangtanggal ng homesick! LOL!!

cindy said...

te,
thank you..
matatawa siguro si ben pag pinakita ko ang post na ito after 20 years...